Titans for $100.00

Jester

Hey all. Found an add in Craigs List for a set of Titan and Fronteer wheels for $100. PER SET! I emailed the guy and he said they are both still availble. They are at the Alan Webb Nissan at the vancouver auto

mall.

I found other issues that need more attention than the wheels right now.

Jester

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all. Found an add in Craigs List for a set of Titan and Fronteer wheels for $100. PER SET! I emailed the guy and he said they are both still availble. They are at the Alan Webb Nissan at the vancouver auto

mall.

I found other issues that need more attention than the wheels right now.

Jester

What about the craigslist link?? could you post it for us?

2eDeYe;44458']You guys asking about shipping really need to update your location ;)

newkid89...If you were in Fremont' date=' [b']WA[/b]...I'd tell you to go to Nissan of Fife. Titans are $200 a set there.

can you get the 20 inch titans for 200 a set?

I saw a set down here for sale on the local Craigslist, but I don't think the 18s with a rubber band tire on a 4x4 would look so hot. I won't lift it high enough to clear a real tire with the 18s... I love the Titan wheels, I'd love to put a set on a 510, but the bolt pattern doesn't match :/

I went by there today and they have one set of 18" Titan 5 spokes left, with big Titan sized tires, 5 miles on the combo but the rims were scratched and price is $100 per wheel/tire, $400 for the set. Not that good of a deal..