My road trip to Canby 1st time going

Here are some pictures of my road trip to Canby. I left my house in Upland,CA about 5 PM Thursday and arrived at the 510 keepers house around 2AM Friday morning (thanks James and Victory for letting me and Zarina crash there) got up around 6:30 AM Friday morning went to breakfast to meet up with some other people going. I had my camera on the wrong setting so the first few pictures are kind of shitty

IMG_3899.jpg

On are way to Canby

IMG_3949.jpg

IMG_3947-1.jpg

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3942.jpg

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3915.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

IMG_3911.jpg

Then we stopped for the orange 521 that broke down. Luckily we stopped because Cody noticed Jennifers suspension was loose and got that fixed for her. Fixed the alternator and some wiring on the 521 and after about 2 1/2 hours got back on the road. Oh yeah the yello 620 Phil was driving blew a head gasket.

IMG_3967.jpg

IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3983.jpg

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_4003.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

Then the orange 521 broke down again this time it was the starter. At this time Brandon ( first Canby ever engine swap) and another 510 joined the caravn. Then the caravan got split up, it is hard to keep a large group of cars together when there are this many problems and cars that are faster that others. Oh well I still had a blast. We arrived at Canby at about 11 PM Friday to see them just finishing the clutch swap on the 620.

• Like 1
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! :D Sweet rolling shots! Next year we need to shoot for more representation from Idaho/Spokane. We needed like 8 rigs. Not that I'm complaining, four was sweet.

Its great untill a rag attacks your leg!!

From the back it looks like no one is driving Jennifers car!! :lol:

Hey now, be nice. If it wasn't for Jennifer, I would have remained lost driving around the first part of the fair grounds trying to figure out where everyone was camping.

Hey now, be nice. If it wasn't for Jennifer, I would have remained lost driving around the first part of the fair grounds trying to figure out where everyone was camping.

hahah ...i should've led you the wrong way :lol: jk nice to meet ya!!