New to ratsun

Hey ratsun ppl! I just get my wagon 72 510 on friday. Im very excited to get it all nice to drive it, I had 3 510s before so this one is gonna be my 4th 510, actually my first car was a 71 sedan 510. I was trying to get a 510 since we move to colorado from mexico but everyone I look at it wad out of my budget lol. Anyways I got the one on friday and I already spend tje whole sunday working on it. ( I put undercoat and paint the whole bottom and fender wheels) is kind of rusty, eventually im planning to replace quarter panels( im gonna pay for them tomorrow and have the guy send them to me:) I hope) and after that im gointo replace the rocker panels. Anyways I havent restore any datsuns or classic cars other than chevys s10s( I know they r not classics) and the only way to get parts for my wagon is over thr internet. So I just kind of scare to get screwed if I pay somebody for parts and he dosnt send the parts. Well what my question is" DO I SHOULD TRUST ON PEOPLE IN HERE?" or is a lot of scamers like everywhere else? No trying to ofended anybody, I been reading a lot on the ratsun forums and sems to be a really cool datsun comunity. Im just want a good advice from guys more familiar with ratsun so I can feel more confortable doin deals with all you guys.

Well I hope I dont pissed anybody off and waiting to hear from cool people. Thanks and im gonna be posting pics of my new baby lol

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome, more oics. Generally people associated with this forum are reliable, but the old adage "buyer beware" will always serve you well. If you want to buy something and you're wondering, send a pm to someone else who's been here longer who can vouch for reliability of that member.

Well im doin this though my phone so is kinda nrw for me, anyways first thing I did was put undercoat and paint the whole bottom and fender wheels and gonna try to focus on body work and paint as well, hopefully I can get those quarter panels soon so I can start doin the body work, after that gonna try to get the rocker panels so those are my plans