Im so sad right now :(

My old blue 620, coreys old 620 was involved in a accident on saturday with its new owner :( hes sending me pics tommrow. Some dick ran a red on him and he smashed the whole front end. Hes not sure if hes going to be able to save her or not :( I was just talking about her to some people yesterday, and how much i miss that truck. If it would of worked better with my son id still have her. Makes me wana cry, or thats the chipped tooth and exposed nerve talking :(

• Like 1
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that :( When i sell Gloria, my 210, she will go to a good owner. I know I'll be devastated if she's ever hurt, since she was my first Datsun and really changed my life.

Hope the free reps I gave you make you feel a little better. If not, theres always boobs laugh.gif

I know im so sad about it. Its the 620 that got me into 620's over 521's. Im just going to have to build one here in the future thats just like her, kind of like a monument to her. Hes supposed to send me pics today.

^ reminds me of a kooky old buddy of mine who patched a hole in the piston in his 240z with jb, and drove it around like that for a long time :D

j/b is aluminum powder in resin isn't it? Supposed to be able to handle 500+ F temps. I would try on a piston if desperate.