One of the most FUBAR Z ads i've seen

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the car is desirable, just needs the engine finished. What is he asking for it?

He doesn't want to sell it. He just wants to see what offers he can get. (bored and greedy)

i have a 1973 datsun/nissian 240z new paint car only has 65,000 orignal miles on it pull the motor went to baileys machine shop had all the block work done milled the head new valve stem seal block was not bored only honed well still 83.mm std size crank polished new valve stem seal basicly engine new to be assemble you would have to by crank and rod bearings gaskets so on have everything to setup for turbo including 67mm turbo all the piping intercool custom dash new gauges needs to be finished trani is fine flattop ampco pistons there all 11kilo and 25 grams excatly i have over 3000 dollars just in part reciepts interior is gone and there is no wiring i realy dont want to sell it just seing what offers i get would like a s10 with v8 conversion or a camaro 240sx on so on these cars are not cheap ebay some are going for 20-40 thousand finshed another grand and she would be done just lost job and lost intrest 4802058367 jesse pic of car is the same model and make but not mine paint is the same color blue pearl

3mf3p13l05V05Z15U6b643e7955b01f511b3f.jpg

He doesn't want to sell it. He just wants to see what offers he can get. (bored and greedy)

3mf3p13l05V05Z15U6b643e7955b01f511b3f.jpg

Maybe we should all reply to the ad offering $25 then rip on him for his craptastic ad!?