Lil' Hustler stripes

Jester

Someone here wanted to see the stripes on my truck. Here are some pictures I took before removeing them.

100_1712.jpg

100_1709.jpg

100_1710.jpg

100_1711.jpg

On this one the thin stripes in between the larger ones were the same color as the larger. I just forgot to take pictures before I started to remove them.

Jester

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Jester for the strips shots, I "might" do something a little differant. I'll mock up some strips and get opions from RATSUN member to which one they like or dislike. Thanks again :unsure:

Now that version would look pretty good down low on the bottom of the door. I like the ones that look like the DATSUN logo that went down there. My probelm is my truck is an off white and with the white stripes it wouldn't look right. Concidering haveing some made in blue.

Jester

Holy crap, how many options on the lil hustler strips were there and did the strips change year to year. The lower strip looks coool but did they extend into the front fender and the rear 1/4 section ????