• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some datsuns:

1313341184644.jpg

1313341175366.jpg

1313340411684.jpg

1313340345783.jpg

yup that is my 411. and dont worry guys no one was crazy enough to give me the 5gs it wood take to pry it outta my hands. and as always i was repping ratsun. put out like 25 or so cards and all but one disappeared, and i put it on the windsheild of the white goon above lol.

i also ran into a previous contact of mine that is in the business or importing jdm parts and making original woven outer hoses for datsuns. hes a legit datto feind as he has a completely restored 432 z car with the original factory magnesium wheels and the rally stop watch clock in the dash. he buys wharehouses in japan of old parts that havent made it into the computer system and are being liquidated and ships it all here and sells it. i gave him a ratsun card so hopefully he will join up and start selling some good nos jdm parts.

• 1 month later...

naw..work out of my garage. Chrome Plating...yes. Polishing....yes

hmmm.... i remember a myspace page with bikes with l.e.d.. i think that may be you. i might have pm'ed you about getting some chrome work many moons' ago.

anyhoo, if you trailer it, i will be on the lookout. once they had datsuns in a little group. last visit; they had datsuns sprinkled throughout.

hmmm.... i remember a myspace page with bikes with l.e.d.. i think that may be you. i might have pm'ed you about getting some chrome work many moons' ago.

anyhoo, if you trailer it, i will be on the lookout. once they had datsuns in a little group. last visit; they had datsuns sprinkled throughout.

www.myspace.com/fgmotorsports

that was me...

Sorry wheel locks not for sale. Yes I will have some Hotwheels and other diecasts for sale mostly stuff I am trying to get rid of, I pay $40 You don't see too many Datsun parts out here I have been going since I was a kid I was born in Pomona. I have found a few people with some Datsun parts one time I scored a NOS 70-73 510 front valance for $15 :D Thats the thing I love about Pomona swap is that you never know what your going to find!