Ricer Sightings

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. Nice wheels come in both patterns SEPARATELY. Cheap wheels come with both because it's less expensive to produce one wheel with 2 patterns than 2 wheels with different patterns.

My point was, wheels that have two bolt patterns dont just automatically make a car ricer, thats just a stupid statement.

One pattern is garunteed to fit honduh.

Another dumb statement, most "honduhs" dont come in 5 lug.

Sorry ill simmer down now, i dont know why i took offense to that...lol

Don't feel too bad buuuddy. I almost bought ricer wheels once. The multiple bolt patterns just look too cheap though. Now come clean and lets see pics of your "versatile" wheels!

lol my "versatile" wheels? sorry to disapoint but only one bolt pattern here

There comes a point that no matter how well done a car is, it is still rice. How I view all hondas. The conversions are done well, but you cant exclude them from being rice simply because the kit isnt outrageous with front mounts, and gaping holes. It is rice, especially when you consider they are "posing" as another car.

Still the R35 isn't the only one with that front end.. I think Nissan had some cars with the some front end with some of their other prototypes.

I want to say the pathfinder had that front end aswell...

OICs NAOW!

Rice explicitly states that something is flashy, gaudy, or tastelessly done. Both of those rigs are cleanly and well done. I don't think they're so much posing as other cars (at least the white one) as mixing the styling of a family of cars. The owner still proudly displays the proper badge on his nose as well, instead of trying to use the infiniti badge...

Example of posing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhZ-crmA_o8

• Like 1