Boyd Coddington dead at 63

Just found out Boyd Coddington passed away yesterday from Liver failure. I know that he hadn't done a lot of hands on work in a few years but his designs were pretty bad ass and his designs will be missed in the car world...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I used to watch that show and run him down the way he never did anything on cars but bitch at everyone. Then I realized that the show was just another ... 'reality show' like OCC, Monster Garage, blah blah. Hiring and firing and bitching for our entertainment so I stopped watching.

Sorry Boyd

He was good friend's with my boss. I had the opportunity to see him work in person, he was not as mean as he used to be on the TV show,and his body work was just incredible. Even my dad (having 35+ years working on the same thing) was speechless after seing him work.

May he rest in peace

the shop probably goes to his crazy wife. sad if thats the case she will probably run it into the ground..

Dude, it's a reality show.... nothing was real.:D:D All an act. I couldn't take anymore of the BS. Cars were neat, and some of the tricks to make them. Never heard of an English wheel before that show. Cool stuff. The people drove me crazy.

raise your hand if you wanted to pop dwayne in the mouth. i've heard that wasn't really how boyd did things it was for the show.

his ex-wife is the lady in the office:eek: the not soo young and pretty one. maybe there will be a cat fight for the shop. his latest wife looked pretty good if i remember right.