Im new. just saying hellooo (Nor Cal)

Hey, im Harjeet just picked up a 71 datsun 510 2 dr from gino down in Lathrop Ca. Im new to Datsuns but not to the forums or Nissan. Ive always wanted a datsun and since i sold my silvia ( wayyy too many ref tickets) i picked up this datsun. i really dontk now much about it besides your basics. so im going to be asking a lot of questions ( ill def search first) but just wanted to say whats good to everyone.

just sold her..

f35e07f5.jpg

& picked up this bad boyy.

f790fe5d.jpg

18740b9b.jpg

92bf13d1.jpg

55513c8a.jpg

ecd8f70e.jpg

8697fbcd.jpg

d99d7bc4.jpg

the car doesnt run, i havnt tried to start it (Gino said it might work) :S . it doesnt matter much to me since i got a sr sitting around. i really want to get this body straight and solid before doing anything. hopfully ill learn a lot from you guys.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

cool car, welcome and what are your plans for your dime? We know about the SR but what else?

the car needs a ass load of work. its in shitty'er condtion than i thought. rust all over the place. im in the process of making the engine run good, but i just really want the body straight & eliminate all the rust.

Nice meet you yesterday, we'll be seeing you in a week or so for dinner

yeah it was great meeting you to james. lol im always down for dinner, let me know when you guys in town. bring brandon as well. ill take you guys to a good spot.