My new 710

Datnis5

Hey everyone, just picked up a 74' 710 2 door sedan, stock L18/automatic. 35k origanal mile on it. runs and drives like a dream. Not sure what direction I am going to go with it, but I do know first thing will be some decent wheels and probably drop 2" or so. Anyway hope you all enjoy and I will keep pics rolling as I progress on her.

000_0286.jpg

000_0287.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! :thumbup:

Indeed!

That last pic looks amazing .......... . can we see a larger version of that pic??? ......... :cool:

Yes, interior too.

That a small ding above the rear driver's tail light? Damn that's clean. I have a '74 auto 4 door.

And the question about the ding above left taillight, Datznmike, its a reflection there isnt a ding there. there are however 2 small rust spots on right rear quarter that a friend of mine is going to help me fix in the next couple of weeks.

If anyone has any ideas, tips, or common problems etc. any help is appreciated since i am not real familiar with the 610/710 series. I have had 2 280zx's and a 620 but have not ever messed with these models.

yeah i'd even consider adding a 3rd brake light

as most dippo's on the road don't see vehicles slowing down unless a single bright red light shines in their faces

+1 I'm adding it to my sedan 610.

The first kid who gets out of his car with a cell phone in his hand after rear-ending me and tells the person on the phone "...Uh, I'll call you back..." and proceeds to tell me that he didn't see me stop gets his butt handed to him...soundly.

I here you about the kids and there phones except around here they are to busy looking down and texting while driving to see anybody stop. Had a kid almost hit me in my GTO doing that shit. So yes thanks guys I am definantly going to find a third brake light.