wat do u guys think of chevy luv's or ford couriers

youngen

I think the Luvs and the Couriers are bad ass.

Cuz I'm a 521 owner, I turn every time I see an early Courier.

There are tons of either in my town.

So far I've only ever seen 7 521's, and between me and a friend, we own 6 of those.

I'd say find a Datsun, then build a Datsun for your class project.

You live on the West Coast. If you're not finding a Datsun-you're not looking. Really.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2eDeYe' date='09 May 2011 - 07:57 PM' timestamp='1304996236' post='473460']

Beautiful

I know where one is rotting away :(

Thanks man! You know, with REPU's, it seems you get either the real nice ones, or the basketcases. Not too much inbetween. Have you seen what it costs to have a 4 port 13B rebuilt the right way? :blink: :blink: :blink: .

Mark

idc care what i get mazda, chevy luv, or datsun mini truck

i rlly want a datsun but i need sumthin better to drive then a diesel long bed extended cab chevy silverado its frickin huge an sucks ass in gas an at parking

if you are looking for a daily driver, i would recommend the 90's model nissan pick up or a late model datsun in my opinion

if you are looking for a restoration project i would recommend the early model datsuns. 320/520/521

i love my truck but if i could get my hands on a daily driver truck it would be a nissan short bed with a cab for my daughters toys and stuff, my school bookwork, and extra leg room

however, a 520 or 521 with the right rims, stance and body are pure sex to me --> :blink: --> :wub: --> :thumbup:

Ive always wanted a luv, my dad had one when I was a little kid. and it was a sad day when he traded it for a volvo because it could no longer seat my family of 4 haha. My older brother even cried! Now that I have my datsun I dont know that I ever want anything else!

If you are interested, i know where 6-7 Mazda REPU trucks are sitting. 600 each with title. Id bet none ran, but good for an L series swap :D

Couriers are ok, heres a b4 and after of my old one.

Before

courier019.jpg

After

soon2b.jpg

2eDeYe' date='11 May 2011 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1305154318' post='474474']

That's a decent stash. :o

I think theres a few more floating around there. If you have some interest let me know im sure i could get you some contact info. There were hundreds of cars from the 40s to 70s there as well, but his dad refused to sell anything. It all went to the scrapper.

Heres some photos of the other cars, sorry i dont have more the owner was a dick and if caught on property, he woulda shot first asked later :lol:

oldcars001.jpg

oldcars002.jpg

oldcars003.jpg

oldcars004.jpg

oldcars005.jpg

oldcars006.jpg

oldcars007.jpg

oldcars008.jpg

oldcars009.jpg

oldcars010.jpg

oldcars011.jpg

oldcars012.jpg