Datsun,A Retrospective

Guest kamakazi620

Guest kamakazi620

To say i "love" my Datsun is an understatement,I can not describe the feelings i have for my $300 dollar POS that has NEVER left me stranded,Nor can i describe the feelings i get when i drive this cobbled up death trap.I have escaped death a few times in her and well,i now drive ALOT saner.In the begin'n as a child my parents had a few datsuns then a 79 subaru hatch,then finally a 82 sentra which i loved then they traded it in on a 83 1/2 sentra wagon,and my dad bought a new 1983 1/2 nissan king cab "mpg" model Z20 and a 5 speed White on blue,I LOVED that truck,i thought it was the "shit" when i was 4.Growing up in my teens i saw a loss of the dattos/nissans because my parents were doing very well and wanted their kids to be "Safe" in a car so in came the 1985 chev conversion van I Hated that POS, and missed the kick ass times in the sentra goon and pops truck.fast forward a score and here i am a PROUD Datto owner and member of Ratsun (The Mutha "F'n" greatest car forum EVER)and i feel like a kid again,I half to give it up to you guys,I've NEVER meat so many knowlegeable Cool/Kick ASS people in my life!!!!!!! Thanks to ALL of you and keep it up YO!!!!!!!!!!! joey

• Like 6
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kamakazi620

joey, have you been drinking?? :rofl: :fu:

By the king rats orders!!!!!!!!! just finish my first Tall boy,And yes i know its sappy but if you can't see that i DO care about you fuckers then....................

Guest kamakazi620

you forgot to add nohomo to the end of that :D

Your parents still around? They proud of you for being into dattos?

Uhhhh............Yeah and my dad has my G pops 1985 720 w/40,000 og miles YO!!!

To say i "love" my Datsun is an understatement,I can not describe the feelings i have for my $300 dollar POS that has NEVER left me stranded,Nor can i describe the feelings i get when i drive this cobbled up death trap.I have escaped death a few times in her and well,i now drive ALOT saner.

I can relate to this big time. I love to drive my POS Dattos, although I have been forced to walk home in the rain with my dog for 2 and a half hours due to a oil pump to dizzy shaft dislocation!

As fucked as the world is I'm stoked to know there are peeps like you and I and all us crazy ratsuners who enjoy to drive a classic Datsun instead of some expensive complicated pos!

Thanks for the uplifting post Kami!

Rich

ps. I'm 3 tall cans in :blink: