Random Datsun photoshoot (oics inside!)

I was coming back from a trip to the autoparts store, when I noticed the old Ingles shopping center that closed down 10+ years ago had been opened up and the chains at the side of the building were removed, so I ran home, grabbed my Nikon DSLR, len's, tri-pod and went to work. cool.gif I took a ton, so heres my best shots.

I'm still editing, so check back later.

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0030-1.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Like 1
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That last pic is the best!!!! .. (the last 5 are awesome!)....... . .. . what time of day was this??? ....... .. try shooting before 11am on a clear day

and eveyone says I need to use my lens more .. . but I get my best shots right up close to the car with the lens between 18-24mm ... it's hard to get the wheels in focus from a distance

That last pic is the best!!!! .. (the last 5 are awesome!)....... . .. . what time of day was this??? ....... .. try shooting before 11am on a clear day

and eveyone says I need to use my lens more .. . but I get my best shots right up close to the car with the lens between 18-24mm ... it's hard to get the wheels in focus from a distance

This was around 1-2PM in the clouds. I don't get up early enough to try that laugh.gif

I used my telephoto on a lot of those, and it was very difficult to get the car in focus. I had a lot I wasn't satisfied with.

I used it in %100 manual mode on the distanced ones. All the others were manual with auto focus.

double check the lug nut torque!!!!

:rofl: