turbo exaust whister device.lolz!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

L.M.A.O.S.H.T.I.F.O.T.F.A.D.B.­L.T.W.A.D.A.S.H.B.M.B.T.L.J.B.­A.S. = Laughing my ass off so hard that I fell on the floor and died but luckily there was a doctor around and so he brought me back to life just before Archer started :)

Soo..much hate on hondas... Well I drive one and its stock just lowered it and have some wheels on it.. It gets me where I need to go and my mpg is way better then any datsun ive ever drove...

lol what kinda dattos you drivin :lol:

most of the honda stuff just teh lolz :lol: but I get 30+mpg with SU's so im good with that.

but the "honda kidz" with "JDM tyyyyte" attitudes are what I hate :rolleyes:

Soo..much hate on hondas... Well I drive one and its stock just lowered it and have some wheels on it.. It gets me where I need to go and my mpg is way better then any datsun ive ever drove...

dont get me wrong, hondas are quality cars, but when almost EVERY kid gets their hands on one... it gets old. but i like when people like you do the usual wheels and lowered setup, thats cool.

NO

ricer.jpg

Yes.

0705_turp_15_z_edelbrock_honda_turbo_kits_honda_civic_si.jpg

Yes, quite, the blue Honda looks very nice. My bodyman who lives down the street does Hondas as well as Dattos. The difference is he builds them for functionality even before body work. The result is impressively fast Hondas. The worst is the kids who got their first Honda with 180k on the clock, burning oil like a banshee, with a wing, and mismatched rims to pull off that "drag racer" look. I just want to slap their parents for teaching them nothing about automobiles.

• Like 1

Wait skib you get 30mpg in that truck? What's in the motor and what type/size of SU's are those? I'm getting shit mpg in my 521 it makes me cry.

yuuuppp, and I floor it everywhere :lol:

Im running an L16 with closed chamber W58, 260 cam, SSS 510 SU's, EI dizzy, header + 2in exhaust

the head and intake are port matched and I tune my SU's by ear