610 2d weatherstriping

socalLocal

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

noob needs to intro hisself + ride (+oics) in the 610 section if he hopes to get anywhere

+1

We like pictures around here, and maybe, somebody has a line on some of these parts or an adequate equivalent replacement... :rolleyes:

to quote skib

the first rule of Ratsun is you don't talk about Ratsun... no wait thats fight club.....

....the first rule of Ratsun is PICS OR BAN! :fu:

on that note the only way your gonna be able to get those parts are to use bulk weather stripping or watch ebay

on that note the only way your gonna be able to get those parts are to use bulk weather stripping or watch ebay

cough...cough...BMW...cough...cough...

Whaaat?? like a 2002?? tell me more! And yes I will be posting pictures very soon! :) man you guys are sticklers but that's cool I will provide.

Pics will help, and I won't be a stickler...yet...

No, a 318 or 325 two door is where its at...And I can't take all the credit...sublimedatsun610 told me about it...I have a sedan, my weatherstrips are altogether different.

a good used dash bezel., and two door pull handle plastics...

I found my stash of parts, but now I'm gonna be a stickler: I know about the pull handles for two doors...the 4 door ones are more fragile...

Which Dash Bezel are you needing??

• 1 month later...

How much of this works on a wagon? I know Datsports making me new seals,

but something temp right now would be awesome. There's an ocean growing in

the bottom of my wagon, and I'm afraid I'll get attacked by a shark one of these

days.

• Like 1

How much of this works on a wagon? I know Datsports making me new seals,

but something temp right now would be awesome. There's an ocean growing in

the bottom of my wagon, and I'm afraid I'll get attacked by a shark one of these

days.

I just found this within the past week, so don't be upset. I wanted to make sure it worked before I spilled the beans. For the 4 door and wagons, use the door weather strips from an (drumroll please...) Infiniti G20 sedan. carefully remove the rubber from the doors and the shape of the profile is a little thicker than stock, uses the same channels on the stock doors, and all you have to buy is the little push 'Ts' that go from the weatherstrips to the holes in the doors. It fits mine (almost) too well, and I spent all of $35 for all 4 doors.

Edit: You cut roughly 12 or so inches out of the bottom middle of the door upon installation. Install the weatherstrips THEN cut...don't do it before!

Damn, so much easier to come by I swear. You ever figure out what works for the back gate?

No idea. I have a sedan (haven't had the pleasure of 10-series wagon ownership), so the weather strips are different. I got bulk weatherstrip for the trunk seal...couldn't find anything that did not require a deep channel groove to use as a suitable alternative.

gone are the horrendous wind noises.

i have to get the part numbers of these pieces, i bought so much shit i didn't mark the part numbers on the invoice.....

*610 sports coupe outer door glass weather stripping wiper seal.

0614111724.jpg

0614111811.jpg

*rear 1/4 glass to door glass seal

0614111801.jpg

0614111812.jpg

if you need anything like this, this is who you need to contact:

J&J Auto Fabrics

247 S Riverside ave

Rialto Ca 909 874 3040

It looks like the same seal that's missing on my 710 hardtop - it made for a noisy/rainy road trip! Were they expensive?

*rear 1/4 glass to door glass seal

0614111801.jpg

0614111812.jpg

if you need anything like this, this is who you need to contact:

J&J Auto Fabrics

247 S Riverside ave

Rialto Ca 909 874 3040

I have my weatherstrips for the doors. I need the inner squeegies, and per your advice, I'm going back tomorrow...its like a magnet, I just can't....stay....away....

Sure, let me know if you find them - it would make my car a whole lot less rainy/windy!

I think I saved those rubber seals off my old coupe I parted out (genuine ones).

If your interested let me know and I'll take a look for them.