WTB BMW projectors

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hit the yunq yard.

Already have. <_<

If you have the cash you can get them new off ebay? They are around $160 last I looked? Seen plenty of them on there used for $50-100 too.

Don't have that kind of money but, thanks.

I have a pair $40

PM sent

Ellipsoids at junkyards? Better have a friend who works at the junkyard. That is the very first thing to go on those BMWs around here. I have seen 1 ellipsoid in my many journeys to the JY. It had a hole straight through it.

Ellipsoids at junkyards? Better have a friend who works at the junkyard. That is the very first thing to go on those BMWs around here.

no kidding.

I have 2 sets.

PM sent

Pair on ebay right now, bids at $35...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...s#ht_758wt_1165

Don't have paypal atm.

Any particular reason that you are looking for the ones from an E30? What is the difference between the E30 and the E32/E34 ones? I see the E34 ones quite often, I even have a couple of spares waiting to go into my wifes E34.

But, at the same time i dont understand why people want the BMW lights. I installed the Hella kits in my 620 with relays to control them and am very convinced that the Hella kits are way brighter than the BMW garbage. Yes, they cost a few bucks more, but totally worth it. I would not even consider the BMW light is the 620 after running the Hella lights. In fact, i have considered removing the MW lights from her E34 and installing the Hella's. "Problem is that it turns on the warning light on my dashboard display(annoying).

Any particular reason that you are looking for the ones from an E30? What is the difference between the E30 and the E32/E34 ones? I see the E34 ones quite often, I even have a couple of spares waiting to go into my wifes E34.

But, at the same time i dont understand why people want the BMW lights. I installed the Hella kits in my 620 with relays to control them and am very convinced that the Hella kits are way brighter than the BMW garbage. Yes, they cost a few bucks more, but totally worth it. I would not even consider the BMW light is the 620 after running the Hella lights. In fact, i have considered removing the MW lights from her E34 and installing the Hella's. "Problem is that it turns on the warning light on my dashboard display(annoying).

Actually I think I'm just gonna wire in relay's to the stock lights.

Jason BMW lights are made by hella!!! Maybe European ellipsoids are brighter? Did you try the BMW lights with a relay set up. Maybe you're right. My 4 door screams for them. Hey Carlos like he said not just e30 lights. You have to cut them up anyways. I pulled one of a bigger BMW then got one from an e30. All the same. You have to bang out the fender well too. I hate the look of them but like the light output

Jason BMW lights are made by hella!!! Maybe European ellipsoids are brighter? Did you try the BMW lights with a relay set up. Maybe you're right. My 4 door screams for them. Hey Carlos like he said not just e30 lights. You have to cut them up anyways. I pulled one of a bigger BMW then got one from an e30. All the same. You have to bang out the fender well too. I hate the look of them but like the light output

Phil, i am fully aware that the BMW light are made by hella. I have the aftermarket hella kits in the datto and the factory BMW hellas in the car they were designed for(E34). And the kits are way brighter than the E34 lights.

So, i have both and prefer the kits, but they have to be on relays to work correctly. However, i do not know if BMW put them on relays from the factory, one would assume so though.

OHH, and i didnt have to modify the lights ast all to make them fit, didnt have to dent the fenderwell either.

Do a little testing before you stat installing the relays.

Check the voltage that is going to the headlights-motor running. Mainly for curiosity, and to verify the voltage improvement after the relays are installed.

And remember that even with relays that get the proper voltage to the headlight wiring does not mean that the ground wire will support the extra voltage. Make sure your grounds are good too.

They're going to be bright, but you're going to scatter light everywhere and blind other drivers... i'm sure you hate it when you get blinded by someone with bright ass lights.

That's the number one reason people want BMW Projectors

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.