A friendly hello!

Comrade Grrr

Hi guys I just signed up and thought it might be good to introduce myself. I'm Gary and I'm a Zcaroholic. My best friend (and one of your locals) hellamikey got me started in a 1972 240z a few years ago and since then no other car has felt right. I've warped into a Datsun loving monster since then and can't stand turning a wrench on anything else. I'm currently the owner of that same 240z and driving a 280z that was put together by an old school living legend and his son. It was my second Z car purchase from hellamikey and she won't be staying with me for long (you know how Z's pick their owners). There is really no simple way to stop writing about Z cars so I'll just cut this at hello and I hope any folks in San Diego that want to play Z car with me would get in touch. Happy driving!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3PtHy.jpg

To avoid the might of the banhammer here is the old girl prior to a few modifications. Mikey did save my ass with more than just a picture. I'm the grinning idiot in the driver's seat. Later today she will be at the MSA meet up and I'll flood this thread with pictures in return for not kicking me out for a rule that I had no clue about (I'm not new to the internet I should have read the rules). You will be rewarded with many Datsuns!

I want some under hood specs :cool:

Its been like 8 years, but from what I remember its an n42 block, bored .020 over with flat tops, de-linered (and possibly decked) round port n47, 60mm tb, MSA headers with 2.75in exhaust. oh and a Centerforce.

Its a just about perfect street motor. I love that thing.