Seeking legal advice! What should I do?

seriously this is general discussion. why not ask?

I have more friends on this site than anywhere else (all in one place), If I had a problem and needed advice I'd ask here too. There is such a variety of people here you never know when someone can help. I can answer some tax questions if they were to come up...its really not so ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@mm be honest, did you suck?

At my job? fuckkkk no. It was easy. i was willing to do all the shit no one else wanted to. I was stuck cleaning the back room, stocking ice from a -50 degree freezer, an being the managers bitch. It was shit work, but it was money all the same. More money, more Datsun parts. And I need 'em.

The union lady woke me up this morning and told me she may not be able to do anything since it's after 30 days since I worked last and the contract states I have to file a grievance withing 30 days. dry.gif I'm faxing her an official statement now and gonna wait for her to set up a meeting.

I seriously don't get why everyone's beating on this thread confused1.gif Ratsun has hundreds of members. Never know when one is an attorney or related to one and could give some honest no bullshit advice. I've never been in a situation like this before, and I figured since the majority of Ratsun seems to be mid 20's to late 40's, I'd ask someone who might have been through this type of situation. hell, I even had some PM's from guys that didn't want to get bashed on the thread for giving advice. poke.gif

Seriously guys? This is general discussion.

Thanks for all the advice so far.

Edited by metalmonkey47

fucking crybaby jesus fucking christ.. maybe they dont like you... are you a shitty employee? do you hide behind the Union so they cant get rid of you any other way? What are you NOT telling us?

• Like 1

fucking crybaby jesus fucking christ.. maybe they dont like you... are you a shitty employee? do you hide behind the Union so they cant get rid of you any other way? What are you NOT telling us?

Jesus Christ dude, who kicked sand in your vagina?

butthurt_report_form.jpg

• Like 1

:rofl:

Quit starting shit. If you wanna get banned, thats your problem, otherwise, I'm gonna go enjoy my omelet twofinger_salute.gif

What kind of omlet?

• Like 1

It's comments like this that make me wish I was a mod. Just wait Steve, one day you will come here with a genuine question and you will be greeted with a big fuck you. This kind of attitude towards a fellow Ratsun community member is what will ruin this site, not the recurring threads from n00bs who don't use the search.

If you need some legal advice or talk to a lawyer, I personally know about 6 attorneys, 4 of them are all partners in a firm and they do these kinds of cases all the time. One was just telling me about a guy who wrecked his car into a store purposefully and cause close to 400k in damage, the lawyer got all charges dropped, plus a 50k settlement for damages caused TO his car.

• Like 1

It's comments like this that make me wish I was a mod. Just wait Steve, one day you will come here with a genuine question and you will be greeted with a big fuck you. This kind of attitude towards a fellow Ratsun community member is what will ruin this site, not the recurring threads from n00bs who don't use the search.

If you need some legal advice or talk to a lawyer, I personally know about 6 attorneys, 4 of them are all partners in a firm and they do these kinds of cases all the time. One was just telling me about a guy who wrecked his car into a store purposefully and cause close to 400k in damage, the lawyer got all charges dropped, plus a 50k settlement for damages caused TO his car.

Oh, the recurring threads from noobs will get old eventually too are getting old. and people will get are getting pissed off about it. And sooner or later they wont answer the noobs questions at all. (who knows maybe that will make them find the search button?) You, a mod? haha.. Can't really ban people for not liking what they have to say. have to pull yourself out of it and look at it from a different point of view. Harden up man, this is the internet. You got your panties in a bunch over a person calling someone else a crybaby, and spitting their point of view. Maybe someone doesn't like your point of view. Maybe you should be banned too? Fuck it, lets just ban everyone, then nobody can get their little feelings hurt :rofl:

Now, metalmonkey. What kind of omlet?

I think Steve is the new Kami laugh.gif

What kind of omlet?

Now, metalmonkey. What kind of omlet?

Ask my GF. She's in the kitchen cleaning up :rofl:

Seriously, it was seasoned with Italian seasoning, fresh cut pepperoni, and lots 'o onions.

I think Steve is the new Kami laugh.gif

Ask my GF. She's in the kitchen cleaning up :rofl:

Seriously, it was seasoned with Italian seasoning, fresh cut pepperoni, and lots 'o onions.

I r srs jealous of your gf's omlet making abilities. Might goto the store right now and buy that shit just to make one up.

I r srs jealous of your gf's omlet making abilities. Might goto the store right now and buy that shit just to make one up.

meh, I had to teach her how to make it.. lol

Her sammich making skills are terrible. She fails as a woman.

uncalled for. bad form. only warning.

• Like 1

Not sure who Kami is...

so far you have called me some names... flipped me a smiley face fuck you.... and sent me an application for being a butthurt something or other..

OK .. so you got laid off... sure you deserved it.. now you cant afford to play with your car... you have a good life huh? now you need to have a lawer help get you free money.

Glad im not you.

Not sure who Kami is...

so far you have called me some names... flipped me a smiley face fuck you.... and sent me an application for being a butthurt something or other..

OK .. so you got laid off... sure you deserved it.. now you cant afford to play with your car... you have a good life huh? now you need to have a lawer help get you free money.

Glad im not you.

Bro, so far you've complained more then me. blink.gif I have another job and make a hell of a lot more then I ever did there. I have plenty of money for my car. I got laid off. If I wanted free money, I'd file for unemployment. That simple. I'm not looking for handouts. Kroger laid me off, and hired someone to fill my position. That's breaking a federal law.

You must not have many friends do ya mate? I mean, do you criticize EVERYONE who seeks an opinion? Glad I'm not you.

Quit dragging this shit on. This is Ratsun, not Dr.Phil.com

Edited by metalmonkey47
  • Like 1

Ratsun friends... none. Not here to make friends

Seriously dude. Just stop while you're behind.

39210_109310382457656_100001360830557_62044_3317170_n.jpg

Monkey only found out because he got Dr. Pepper and Dr. Phil mixed up.

shhhhhhhhhhhhh laugh.gif I just drank the last drop. Off for a drink run.... ollz

Edited by metalmonkey47