Historic Oregon City

Sorry, Dat-side, I didn't notice your posts. I'll need to get a bike and bring it and grow a pair and bring my game face. Haven't done any riding in a few years, and never did do anything too sketchy.

littlejason, are those the Multnomah Falls? When do we get to see the elevator? The bridge? No need for a re-take. You've only got to hit us up with session number two sometime soon. Also, does one have to be a Nob to shop on Spendy-third? I've read Mill Ends Park in Portland is a must see, and that Forest Park has nothing on it. If you can, saca una fotografia (snap an oic) the next time the Mountain is out! Oh, and your car always has this shocked/puzzled expression: o_O. Haha. Maybe it feels naked without it's vents.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

littlejason, are those the Multnomah Falls? When do we get to see the elevator? The bridge? No need for a re-take. You've only got to hit us up with session number two sometime soon. Also, does one have to be a Nob to shop on Spendy-third? I've read Mill Ends Park in Portland is a must see, and that Forest Park has nothing on it. If you can, saca una fotografia (snap an oic) the next time the Mountain is out! Oh, and your car always has this shocked/puzzled expression: o_O. Haha. Maybe it feels naked without it's vents.

My wife is a travel agent, so my instinct is to answer your questions. But she obviously doesn't send people to Oregon right?

-Multnomah falls is more of a vertical awesome looking waterfall. It's worth looking at.

-Parks? Who cares.

-Mt. Hood: you might consider driving up there if you have time, it's not too far.

-23rd: I'd just go there and check it out and not buy anything. But you could.

Also, parking shouldn't be a problem anywhere. Except on 23rd.

It is hte old Oregon City bridge on 99E, Pacific HW is 99w, otherside of the river. Damn is that pho place anygood? I'm tempted to go there just because it is a PITA to get out ot 82nd and Foster for their Pho (best pho place on/near 82nd BTW).

First the PNW thread, and now this?

You guys are making me home-sick.

I do notice some of my hated places in Oregon City though.

Transit center behind Clackamas Auto Parts. Clackamas County Courthouse.

I was just in Portland over the weekend, but was way too busy to enjoy any of it, or relax.

And there is zero chance in the next few months to even think about going back.

Keep the oics coming though. I'm loving it.

I think some of you locals need to get together for a Meldrum photo shoot.

Man!

Oregon-heart.gif

Yeah, but how do you know that, Texas?

I get around. :cool:

Just shakin' his cage, the same as I would do to you. Wait, this ain't Canby.

I know it's not Canby. :P

But there's a restaurant/bar next block down that I love going to when I'm in town (a good steak and outdoor seating = win). And that's the way I go to get from Clackamas County Fairgrounds to the PDX airport, so I've driven down that street 15+ times at least... :P

And I shot a car on the other side of that building, underneath that bridge. :P