Historic Oregon City

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmm...I love old toyotas...I would have ended up with one instead of my 510 if I had found a 60's corona, or early 70's corolla or celica.

Either way, nice car and good pics!

Toyota?

The only mention of a Toyota anything in this whole thread is the 4A-GE in littlejason's DATSUN 1200.

Datsun did make other cars than just a 620 or a 510. I assure you.

Every car featured in this thread is a Datsun.

I know it's not Canby.

And I shot a car on the other side of that building, underneath that bridge. :P

Don't you know it's also not Texas nor Arizona? You can't just go around shooting stuff for fun. Now, I'm sure you're probably wanting to be a card carrying NRA member, but heck man, so am I, and we both Can-be (you know it's not Canby) as soon as we hit up Skib's business card order thread. interNational Ratsun Association. Hoo ah 'n yee haw!

Guest kamakazi620

got to love the OC

Yeah the realy oc!!! And ive been drinking at falls views before skibbert was legal to drink!! And as for meldrum bar fuck meldrum thats in gladstone!! View point is a way better place to take pics you!!!

I like this one better.

100_1520-1.jpg

I saw one on someone's car that looked like it was done by a tagger. The outline was all spray painted with sharp angles, and the heart had the green dripping, like it was just sprayed. Looked way too cool, and I'll be damned if I can find the image. Maybe someone else knows where it's at?