any body in washington have a 510 shell?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for a shell in washington state. seems like all the good ones are out of state. 2 dr 4dr or a goon. let me know what you got.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I just bought a car part of a guy who used to be into 510's. His friend was into racing 510's but cannot any longer due to health problems. He is looking for a way to sell a bunch of parts, including a 510 shell. I believe he has carbs, diffs, trans, etc. Beyond that I do not know any specifics. I don't even know what the car looks like. I have not met the friend, but the guy I bought the part off of is straight up, very fair and legit. I can put you in contact with him if you are interested.

Posted on the Bluebirds list today:

A co-worker is selling his 2nd wagon, a shell. I believe it is complete minus the front core support and front crossmember

/struts. It has all the doors/glass/etc and a complete 2nd set of doors, rear end, s uspension, etc. Not sure about interior.

If you are interested, contact Corey at coreyh-at-electroimpact.com

The car is taking up space at his friends house and he has to get rid of it so I guess you would call him a "motivated seller"

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I just bought a car part of a guy who used to be into 510's. His friend was into racing 510's but cannot any longer due to health problems. He is looking for a way to sell a bunch of parts, including a 510 shell. I believe he has carbs, diffs, trans, etc. Beyond that I do not know any specifics. I don't even know what the car looks like. I have not met the friend, but the guy I bought the part off of is straight up, very fair and legit. I can put you in contact with him if you are interested.

would love it. please do

Heading to Washington with an empty trailer will be at the swapmeet in Vancouver May 1st.

We have 4 2 door project cars mostly shells, $500 - $1500 and 1 $500 wagon. call for info if interested i could put one on a trailer and bring it to you. James Johnson 530-575-0911

Heading to Washington with an empty trailer will be at the swapmeet in Vancouver May 1st.

We have 4 2 door project cars mostly shells, $500 - $1500 and 1 $500 wagon. call for info if interested i could put one on a trailer and bring it to you. James Johnson 530-575-0911

keeper that would be awesome... ill give you a call later... it will be a 425 number

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.