Time to geek it up.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mijumaru Is My Favorite From The New Series :cool:

In my team right now is a Victini. Best so far. He's a legendary, so I'm banned from doing so many in-game events with him. He is no bigger than the little yellow rat, but has the strength of a brick wall. My new favorite. Can't wait to import 4th gen and earlier. I want my Gengar back!!!

I read this and was completely lost then realized what was up. I stopped after silver on gb color but get the urge to play every now and then.... Yet I won't cause that would take batteries and time. I have neither plus I already

beat it so why keep playing? Ha

All the new games are on DS.

DS=No batteries.

For me, I beat games so fast. So for a game like this series is nice...because it takes forever to actually complete. On the 4th generation...I am like 57? away from all 493. Now with this 5th gen, it's 156 more for me to chase.

Like I said earlier, I'm almost past all the gyms...I just hope there is more to this game than this. I only have like 35 hrs in.

This thread makes me laugh. The pinball one with rumble pack was thee greatest! Eff I got my allowance in those cards but I had to pick at random and you have no idea how many times I would draw an energy os some other garbage card. Got the whole first set and was seriously pissed when they made more! Took way too much time to collect ha. I now have a velveeta cheese box packed full of them ha

This thread makes me laugh. The pinball one with rumble pack was thee greatest! Eff I got my allowance in those cards but I had to pick at random and you have no idea how many times I would draw an energy os some other garbage card. Got the whole first set and was seriously pissed when they made more! Took way too much time to collect ha. I now have a velveeta cheese box packed full of them ha

Don't even get started on card games. Man. I was never into MTG or D&D...but a different Japanesse based game. Like overboard! I was playing, and winning so many tournaments, that the company footed the bill for me to go to Regionals and National Tournaments. Still have all of them, and no one around me even knows what it is. Now that is a game I want to keep playing.