Car Warriors - Season 1 Episode 4 - to build a datsun 240z

so i have been watching this show on the speed channel/network that takes two teams and they battle to build fully custom rides within 72 hours. one team is a bunch of all-star fabricators, engine mechanics, painters, upholstery peeps, and so on... the other team is a shop from anywhere america where they both battle it out to see which car has a better build and wins

next week however, they are going to build a Datsun 240z as there competition.

its kind of like "pimp my ride" without the stupid fabrication ideas like a popcorn machine or a skateboard rail. this show is a little bit more solid than pimp my ride.

this should be a good show because they are going to build another vehicle, and it will be a major plug for the datsun community.

i know everyones time schedules and zones are different but its on wednesday in the evening.

check it out. ;)

ther show is called CAR WARRIORS.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been recording this show. Kinda lame so far. But I watch the 240Z episode just to see how they jack it up.

i kind of agree but i like the concept so i watch it.

i dont think they are going to justice to one of the dattos but i think the other one is going to be a blown out motor. i cant confirm that but it should be neat or horrendous to what they do to the dattos.

I hope it doesn't have the F&F effect on the price of Z cars as the MKIV Supra. Everyone should buy a 240Z any condition and flip it in a month or two for triple the price :lol:

I can almost guarantee SBC engines in any configuration. V8 for sure though.

I hope it doesn't have the F&F effect on the price of Z cars as the MKIV Supra. Everyone should buy a 240Z any condition and flip it in a month or two for triple the price :lol:

I would rage.

theres nothing I hate more than the bandwagon douche kids.

they had their honderp-derps but they decided to jump to 240sx's and lame that shit up too.

• Like 1

nevertheless, datsuns are getting a 15minutes of fame for a car build. or more like an hour show :P

That's going to be epic.

But I bet they fuck em up with some stupid crap. I hope not.

I've seen the preview an I am not happy with one of them. I just want to see which team did what and how bad.

about the show though, I really think the "allstars" have a way to blown out ego about themselves and already I would have voted for the other teams cars twice. Like the el camino, I thought that show the allstars lost but no.

it's entertainment I assume but hopefully it won't be at a big cost to the datsuns.

and yes, I'm sure some highschool ego filled kid is going to buy one because "it was on tv, bro"... Lol