Luggage rack ideas???

Hey folks, I have the proper yak bars for mounting on the datsun, but i have yet to come up with an idea for a load basket roughly the size of the roof. WHat have you all done??? Ideas??? I need somewhere to pack my crap for Canby :P

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this ad for a guy selling a beat Datsun 1200 with a neat looking old school roof rack, so I emailed and asked if he'd sell me just the rack.

Sure enough he did!

roofrack.jpg

roofrack2.jpg

I found a 1/2 size shopping cart and took it home. The back under the handles pushes in and swings up and my mig welder fits it perfectly. Welding cables and accessories all fit. ..... but I digress.

IMG00569-20100607-1839.jpg

cl72wagon, link broken???

drew510, i'd love to buy it, if i didnt live 600 miles away! =)

don't know what happen with the link. But search roof racks. Pacific coast datsun sells them on here. He custom makes them. He has an add in the datsun parts for sale section. Try this link or search.....

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/27188-roof-racks-4-salecustom-made/page__p__395523__hl__%2Broof+%2Brack__fromsearch__1?do=findComment&comment=395523