91 Mazda Miata

Here are the OIC's I promised of the Miata. It is a 1991 Miata, 1.6L engine with 5 speed. A/C works so thats a plus! :lol:

Things that don't work on the car: Cruise control, Speedometer (cable is snapped most likely), radio, and it needs a window for the top put in. I ended up paying 1700 and not trading my VW for it.

o58fz800600.jpg

c23ks800600.jpg

cy6xz800600.jpg

nqz4n800600.jpg

dfo8v800600.jpg

I've already got a good DVD player unit I'm going to install in the car, and they had the old window in the car so will tape that bitch up for now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah only thing I'm not too pleased on it running wheel adapters on them, but should be fine as 13" wheels will fit.

Gonna spray some of this on the car after beating out some dents.

yea 13" wheels fit, had to use some on my 91 miata. One thing to watch for is keep an eye on the crankshaft pulley. They all seem to have crank keyway issues. I got to mine too late and it wrecked the motor. Mine had a slight wobble to it and I didn't realize or read up on any of the known issues before it was too late. Mine have about 130k on it when it happened.

yea 13" wheels fit, had to use some on my 91 miata. One thing to watch for is keep an eye on the crankshaft pulley. They all seem to have crank keyway issues. I got to mine too late and it wrecked the motor. Mine had a slight wobble to it and I didn't realize or read up on any of the known issues before it was too late. Mine have about 130k on it when it happened.

found out the car has 200k on it from a car history report, so the crank nose issue is aok on it

Just a little update: I kept loosing coolant just a little coolant every few 100 miles, checked the hoses and no leaks found the water pump was leaking.. turns out a few hunks of metal missing on the block around the water pump..

Looking at getting a new engine but for now gonna jbweld the hunks missing and install the new pump.

Looking around for some good 100x4 to 114.3x4 wheel adapters to install my bitchin' Work Equip 01's

DSC01551.jpg

Debating on what color to paint the black on the wheels, they need some paint and all sorts of colors to use.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

trying to talk the gf into letting me install a 13b turbo, I'd do an sr20 but that would go into the datto if I bought one. Only reason she wont is she *hates* the sound of the 13b.. though I've started her on liking the sound of a 20B :lol:

need to get the megasquirt tuned for N/A and I think I *really* need a wideband o2

• 5 months later...

trying to talk the gf into letting me install a 13b turbo, I'd do an sr20 but that would go into the datto if I bought one. Only reason she wont is she *hates* the sound of the 13b.. though I've started her on liking the sound of a 20B :lol:

need to get the megasquirt tuned for N/A and I think I *really* need a wideband o2

Fuck that noise, I'm gonna do what I want with it now. :lol:

I failed pretty big as I was in the middle of doing a japanese flag on the hood and ran out of paint thinner to clean up the overspray. lol

flagfail.jpg

I will finish it up when I get paid, while I have time I was think of sticking something silly at the sun like hello kitty or something.

Fuck that noise, I'm gonna do what I want with it now. :lol:

I failed pretty big as I was in the middle of doing a japanese flag on the hood and ran out of paint thinner to clean up the overspray. lol

flagfail.jpg

I will finish it up when I get paid, while I have time I was think of sticking something silly at the sun like hello kitty or something.

looks sweet to me, just pinstripe around the overspray and be done! its different

• 4 weeks later...

She hates the sound of a 13B?

time for a new GF <_<

ollz jkkkkkk

Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap Brap

Well shes long gone, so 13B is on the agenda. Still going to prep the b6 for a supercharger so when it gets time for the 13B I have an engine for the roadster.