bagged 620 KC

RB_Shaggs

yes but luckily for me she knows i need my toys or i will go nuts.. and right now i could probably get the money to bag it but with dropzone so close i decided to wait till this winter and do full frame off build.. i will post some new pics soon..

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 9 months later...

well my intake manifold is out getting polished at my buddy's house and the truck is going to be moved in the next couple of days down to my buddy's shop to start shaveing, body work, and then primmed. Hopefully be on the road by the middle of next month at the latest (crossing fingers)..

IMAGE_07.jpg

IMAGE_00008.jpg

DOA is still up in the air I don't know about time off and money for the trip. A few members of my old club (Rock Bottom) are trying to get the front of another king cab done my brother might be rolling that since his mazda has flatlined. i gues they are going to make the mazda a hopper..:eek:

• 2 months later...

well my truck is finally moved to my new work where i have tons of goodies to play with (powder coater, plasma cutter, welders, lift, air tools, spray booth, sandblaster) so i should have some progress pics up soon.. I am stoked it is finally getting done although i am not going to bag it right now i just want my reliable truck back it is just going to be really nice.:cool: