New guy from Oregon!

Hey all! So my name is Brandon. I'm new to the dato world and if everything goes ringt I should be picking up my 2nd 620 here shortly. My first one I had when I was 17 and I sold it cause I didn't realize at the time how much I loved it. So I'm now on the hunt for a new one :D I'm really excited about it. It's gone be my mini project/daily while I continue to turn my current daily driven Honda crx into a autoX track car. Should be fun stuff. I live here in Eugene Oregon and was wondering if there is anyone around here doing the Datsun thing in my region. Anyways glad I finally signed up, I have been lurking on this site for a couple months now haha

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alone? :( so sad lol o wells I guess we will jet have to have a little get together or something lol. I will bring the beer!

Oh here is my crx I have been doing Honda builds for dayyyys I love em!

GetAttachmentaspx5.jpg

has a shitty front bumper on it now tho. :( got into a accident.

honda..... hmmmmm..... not a bad looking little car.... to efin bad they are all front wheel drive... they just dont feel right in the corners, and dont hook up as good, its just plain physics, the math doesnt add up...

oh ya, and this is a datsun forum, so where you pickup????

HAHA you cant burn me when it comes to hondas its how i roll. My first honda build was a 93 civic hatchback with a 13sec boosted single cam(open diff kinda killed my times), second was a JDM Integra type R swapped and build 95 civic hatchback si, My CRX will be at about 300 whp boosted at 15psi when im done. she is gonna be my track queen :D. Im not into the rice. No kits, chrome, altezzas and hella flush is hella gay lol.

I have been autoX ing a few years now. I love it :D

I would keep that bumper if it was the one that wasnt ruined when i got into the accident. so for now its just a black bumper

And as for where my truck is? I havent picked it up yet. I should be picking it up next week hopefully if everything goes right :)

My old 620 is down in that area, douche is trying to sell it though, so I doubt it ever gets driven.

Laecaon, you should definitely cruise up our way sometime! You been into Spreadbury's shop in lewisburg?

I have seeen that truck!! I called the guy about it.. he wanted like 4500 and that wasnt what i was looking to spend. I mostly hit him up cause he didnt have any pics up. I was looking for more of a stock 620 to start with. It was a beautiful truck tho. kudos on the build.

my girl jessi (also a ratsun member) and I just moved out of eugene into portland.

only member in the area that was very active was nukeday, great guy. dosnt have any datsuns anymore but i think thats just for now.

i go down that way every now and then, still have family and friends down there.

we will have to get ahold of you next time we are it town and come check out your datsun when you get it.

Nope, havent heard of lewisburg either...

When would be a good weekend to come up?

You live in corvallis and don't know what lewisburg is? it's the little town 2 minutes north of corvallis on 99W, there's a gas station and an old train depot/church there. Anyway, there's a guy named Michael Spreadbury there that builds roadsters and an occasional 510.