slowly accomplishing 73 620 project

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!! when i got the truck i had to figure out what wheels were gonna be on it before i could even start on it. went through months of searching and trying to win auctions i ended up winning a set of (5) got em home offset was pretty perfect. got lucky really. i do or try to do everything myself. its a slow build due to money and time and other projects (house,motorcycle,and WIFE!) got big plans though!yscompan-img600x450-1272271832yksnb.jpgthe startIMG_0321.jpgIMG_0317.jpgIMG_0314.jpg

currently drooling over those wheels!

Plans for the truck?

mainly im going to get the suspension and chassis dialed in (coil overs and all other things associated)

brakes (waiting on some wilwoods)

as for the engine. i am probably gonna get a bucnh of crap for it but i want to put an LS1 in it! LOL

but the ngine is last on my agenda the ol l16 gets me to school and work just fine.

anybody got a hood?

i like a tight fit. thats just me though :mellow:

but seriously thats just the engine i daydream on right now im sure it will change several more times by the time i get to that point.im just more worried on chassis,brake, suspension first. i drive this truck everyday. im a full time student work and have a kid a wife a dog a house so fantasizing about this truck puts me to sleep at night . lol i really want to keep it datsun/nissan but ls engines are so sick to me. IMHO!!

coilover/brakes are next

anybody got a hood?