SoCal Wagoon Owners

kneesamo

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a 510 Wagon at the Adelanto Ecology junkyard, i've been crawling the junkyards for a while now and its the first I have seen. The floor pan, one door, parts of the dash, grill and front bumper were missing when I was there yesterday. The body and glass looked good to me. Anyways thought someone might find it useful, there was also a bunch of 620s, one 520, and a b210.

Their address,

Adelanto - 11200 Alden Road, Adelanto, CA 92301 Map (760) 246-8616

Ben

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to let you all know that there is a 510 Wagon at the Adelanto Ecology junkyard, i've been crawling the junkyards for a while now and its the first I have seen. The floor pan, one door, parts of the dash, grill and front bumper were missing when I was there yesterday. The body and glass looked good to me. Anyways thought someone might find it useful, there was also a bunch of 620s, one 520, and a b210.

Their address,

Adelanto - 11200 Alden Road, Adelanto, CA 92301 Map (760) 246-8616

Ben

That's a bit of a drive, So all the door glass is there? Might have to take a ride out.

Was in abit of rush, but if I remember correctly the passenger doors were still on the car, one of the drivers side doors was removed and leaning against a car to the passengers side, so yeah pretty sure it was all there.

Ecology is having a 1/2 off sale next weekend, probably be heading back myself.

The yard at 90th street east in Lancaster had nothing much worth mentioning, which is usually the case, when I was there on saturday, incase you were thinking of heading that extra 30 minutes.

Also their Fontana yard is strictly imports, haven't been there yet but I do wan't to.

Happy pickin's

Ben

I had to go out to Adlanto yesterday. But it was dark out so no yardin for me. :(

I got up early this morning and went out to check this goon. BTW, the rear bumper was garbage and no lenses anywhere on the car, either.

I got all the drip rail molding, the dash pad, (was basically a core) some dash pieces, and the turn signal indicator switch all for $19.00 They had a nice sale.

Someone cut the floors out. I wish I had a battery powered cutoff wheel, but they are 'SPENSIVE!!