you guys are gonna hate me

so ive been missing my first truck, it was a 1988 bronco 2 with a mild lift and 31's. i hate myself everyday for selling it, so i alked to the kid who i sold it to and he still has it, he wants something better on gas and i offered him my datto! well he said yes so we will be trading this week sometime...im sorry guys you al lare great people and i will still be on here, but i hope you guys dont disown me, but this is something i have to do, i hope you guys understand this, it was my first truck, and i pretty much rebuilt that whole truck. well guys thats it. i will get a datto again by the end of summer hopefully after my job

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its not even about the brand, its just htat it was my first car/truck that ran and drove, and itt has alot of sentimental value, i kick myself everyday for sellin it, like the second it left my driveway i was like...what the fuck did i just do

Wait.. you're joking, right? Trading a Datsun for a Ford? ... a Bronco II at that!?

Yeah, a Bronco II was my first vehicle too.. it was fun for a while.. then I burned it to the ground.. don't feel a bit of remorse.

Have you ever worked on one of those things? Been under the hood? My God, man! Come to your senses!

However, I don't hate you.. if you're serious, I pity you. :(

But do what you want, man. My good friend is into VW's, and I can't make sense of that either. To each his own..

• Like 1

Wait.. you're joking, right? Trading a Datsun for a Ford? ... a Bronco II at that!?

Yeah, a Bronco II was my first vehicle too.. it was fun for a while.. then I burned it to the ground.. don't feel a bit of remorse.

Have you ever worked on one of those things? Been under the hood? My God, man! Come to your senses!

+1.

when that thing breaks down on you a few times, and finally sits in your yard for a few months. You will come to realize you should have just kept the datsun. You're gonna do what you're gonna do, but its a bad idea. It was just a first car, and a bronco II at that. Let it goooooo lol

yes i have, i rebuilt like that whole truck, i love that truck, and plus datsuns are easy to come by in oregon...you guys are making me feel even worse about getting rid of my datto :crying: :crying: :crying:

yes i have, i rebuilt like that whole truck, i love that truck, and plus datsuns are easy to come by in oregon...you guys are making me feel even worse about getting rid of my datto :crying: :crying: :crying:

GOOD :rofl: its a bad idea, and another bad idea is being on a datsun forum telling them you are trading your datsun for a bronco II of all things, why not just get a contour, or plymouth acclaim.

+1.

when that thing breaks down on you a few times, and finally sits in your yard for a few months. You will come to realize you should have just kept the datsun. You're gonna do what you're gonna do, but its a bad idea. It was just a first car, and a bronco II at that. Let it goooooo lol

This is why my son gets bronco first ...........built to be disposable.....

... datsuns are easy to come by in oregon...

Since when did Bronco II's become rare? I know, I know.. it's your first rig, etc. etc.. if you wanted to get rid of it without the Ratsun community making a big stink about it, you should have just peddled it, kept it to yourself, and moved on... fading into the background like the other 7000+ members here that never come around. If you wanted the attention, then you did the right thing by telling us that 1. We're gonna hate you for this, and 2. that you're trading off a Datsun for a Ford. I remember a thread that a certain butt-hurt member started asking, "Should ______ leave Ratsun?"; it became an all-out flame-fest, and was completely juvenile and unnecessary... this thread actually brought that to mind, so I guess while I'm here...

ibtl_2.gif

• Like 1

I see what's happened here. dat77sun's post count is 420. This obviously had something to do with the trade/hornswaggling. The only Bronco I would trade for is a '71 Bronco because they're mid-size and bad-ass! The Bronco II, ehhhh. I don't know about that. I think you'd be better off with the Datsun.

Then again, I had a '76 Ford Courier (non rotary) that was my first truck and I loved it. Sadly it's probably been sent to the big crusher in the sky by now.

Since when did Bronco II's become rare? I know, I know.. it's your first rig, etc. etc.. if you wanted to get rid of it without the Ratsun community making a big stink about it, you should have just peddled it, kept it to yourself, and moved on... fading into the background like the other 7000+ members here that never come around. If you wanted the attention, then you did the right thing by telling us that 1. We're gonna hate you for this, and 2. that you're trading off a Datsun for a Ford. I remember a thread that a certain butt-hurt member started asking, "Should ______ leave Ratsun?"; it became an all-out flame-fest, and was completely juvenile and unnecessary... this thread actually brought that to mind, so I guess while I'm here...

ibtl_2.gif

im not leaving ratsun though, i will still be on here just as much as i always am...and i WILL get another datsun