Has anyone heard of a N16 engine block

wayno

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone heard of a N16 block in a 1969 datsun 521?

Sounds like a typo of J15. N is below the J button on the keyboard and 6 is next to the 5 button.

No.

Wow, how encouraging, helpful, and not at all fluffing for post counts.

A friend and I went to look at and pick up a 66 520 single headlight, and while we were there he was looking at some ford couirers and some datsun 521s, he swears that he looked at a 69 521 with a N16 block in it, that's why I posted this inquiry. I wish he had told me, i would have looked for myself. We did haul the 520 out of there though. wayno

I guess I jumped the gun on this one, I didn't have enough information before I started this thread. I just learned a lesson, know more before you start a thread or ask stupid questions. I did do a google search and came up with some pulsar N16, so I started the thread. As it turns out, the truck was probably a late 69 dat 521 with a L1600 in it. What he finnaly told me was the badge on the fender said N16.dry.gif You guys can figure it out from there.:hmm: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: