Kyusha Kai's '71 510 waGoon

KyushaKai

The last two days were freakin' EPIC.  And I hate when people throw around the word epic.  Anyway, SPOCOM was in town and although I missed the show, crazy shit went down anyway.  My homie Antonio Alvendia from MotorMavens flew in to emcee the show ended up crashing at my place for a couple of days.  While he was here he wanted to shoot some models and we used my wagon as a prop.  I told my boss I want to quit my job and be a light reflector boy since I had so much fun doing that...  You gotta see where you're reflecting the light so I was staring at bewbiez 99% of the time. 

9631441737_fc49778905_c.jpg

Side of the road in front of the Haleiwa sign.  Antonios hard at work and Lauren was the model for this day.  She is freakin' smoking hot.

9634674094_d001842cdd_z.jpg

Lauren trying to look bottomless.  I was just randomly snapping away and really liked the background with Haleiwa town's Rainbow Bridge and the sunset in the background.

9634677918_e38677259a_c.jpg

I love this shot. My wagon looks super not-beat-to-shit thanks to Instagram filters.  And that bodyyyyyy...

9631438929_c8a66c516d.jpg

The day after the shoot with Lauren (yesterday), we stayed townside with a girl named Jordan.  SUPER hot girl.  Ended up shooting at my secret spot where I like to seduce first dates...  basically a bench nailed to a tree that hangs over the water and overlooks the bay.  Anyway, here's a pic of Jordan looking ridiculously good in a lace body suit.  When the sun caught the reflector right you could see everything.  And it was awesome.  Good thing I had sunglasses to hide my eyes, and the reflector to hide my boner.  Bwahahaha.

We had Jordan pose with my car but since we were in a rush I ducked down in my car while Antonio took photos so I don't take any with my phone.  When he finishes editing I'll throw some up, but even in raw form, they look crazy.  Dude is an amazing photographer.  He posted a couple of behind the scenes videos on instagram so if you've got it, check out @motormavens

• Like 7
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Four posts in a row!  Can't you tell how much fun I had!  I also wanted to share this with you guys...  Antonio's friend, Jansen just so happened to be vacationing here from LA so we got to kick it with him.  He just so happens to be the art director and/or animator for a few kids cartoons such as:  Family Guy, Futurama, The Simpsons, and King of the Hill.  We scooped him up the night he flew in for a 3am late night meal at Liliha Bakery and he did some 30 second scribbles for us on napkins.  It's so crazy watching him do it.  Gonna have him do a couple more for me so I can get them framed.

9634892798_2a7fb3c037_z.jpg

looking good hawaiian,you when get shave ice li dat cuz.lol

LOL no shave ice this time.  IDK why all the shave ice shops close so early and we were trying to make the most of the sunset lighting.

9673818339_0dd854f848_c.jpg

The second girl Jordan on the road leading to Sandy Beach.  IDK if he's planning on using this for a mag spread or just to build his portfolio, but either way it's dope and I'm super hyped on how the images are coming out.

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind words guys!

9692296830_8bbec0a9f9_c.jpg

Picked this up from the docks today.  S13 SR20DE.  Gonna rebuild it with some headwork and swap it in.  Later on down the line I want a Tomei ITB kit and a custom header.  Anybody have a spare distributer and MAF?  My dizzy was smashed to pieces in transit and the MAF did not come with the swap.

My friend needed his garage back since he needs space to work on his 1UZ Corolla swap so I needed to move the SR.  So today we broke it down.

9733222683_7b5b62c5af_z.jpg

All the accessories stripped and valve cover off.  Turns out the engine is pretty clean.  Still has nice cross hatches in the cylinders and no scores on the bearings.  Strangely though, whoever had this engine before me destroyed the clutch.  It was absolutely toasted and the flywheel needs resurfacing badly.

9736455396_697cc39d5b_z.jpg

I brought everything home.  The engine and trans are now up 27 floors with a nice view of Honolulu.  I really need a house with a garage haha.  An engine stand I purchased from Amazon came in yesterday, so I'm gonna put it together and have a couple of buddies help me mount the block.  

I was originally going to do a stock swap and do a mild build it after getting it running (cams, headwork, ITB's, and standalone on a stock bottom end later down the line), but my friend is talking me into doing dumb things.  He's telling me to throw in higher compression pistons and rods into the block, do the headwork, cams, coilpack conversion, ITB's, and a standalone Haltech, and do it all now.  It makes sense to do it all at once while I have the engine in pieces to send to the machine shop.  

Any opinions?

LOL, thanks for the kind words, you guys are awesome.  

My buddy from high school is trying to start a new Hawaii lifestyle company called "Old Skoo Tre".  The name comes from when we were kids, we used to steal the trays from McDonalds and use them for bodyboarding and sand sliding at the beach.  To help promote his new idea, he wanted to make a video showcasing a bunch of people cruising, typical Hawaii day off.  So I called up a couple of buddy's and we went cruising to the beach.

9798889484_ed61f64719_z.jpg

9798953103_cc020cbfaf_z.jpg

9798865965_36c279ecd3_z.jpg

9798863245_595129f7c3_z.jpg

9798944093_9b0c1dcdbe_z.jpg

9798881206_dac46ba484_z.jpg

And because I know you guys are as perverted as I am...

9798961993_e00c454f15_z.jpg

Too dark and my Iphone is so crappy, but the girl in the left was showing all cheek.

9798903286_bd8319615d_z.jpg

Another one that was showing her cheeks.  This girl was HOT!  I had to take a sniper pic with my Iphone.  I feel like I've failed you guys.  I need a better dedicated perv camera.

Oh and I got these in the mail. 

9798907736_89f860db34.jpg

Koyo printed up some vintage style stickers that will be released at JCCS.

• Like 3

Sunsets at China Walls.  Epic spot for that.  I always got Korean BBQ across the way and brought out my camera to catch the sunset.  Woulda made a good sniper camera for you, but that is way creepy to see a guy with a zoom lens and tripod pointing at people on the beach.  

What kine looks did you get from the braddahs at the front desk at your condo? Hahahahaha.  Kinda hard to sneak one engine by, no?

The photo shoot looked like fun.  The wagon is lookin good.  Make me homesick cuz!