!!! POSSIBLE TRADE !!!

please let me know if you would consider a possible trade...

2 of my cars for a datsun 510 2dr or a fairlady

car #1: toyota corona 1969 4dr all original fully documented w/ 50,000 original miles

car #2: dodge colt gt 2dr all original including paint

you will not be dissapointed with my cars, always garage and well maintain

pictures are available upon request

feel free to contact me @ 650.922.9429 or email gilsparta@yahoo.com

thank you,

giles

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would keep your cars man. You have two vs one datsun. your cars are so clean and you know what is wrong with them. But its up to you...

I would sell one of the two and buy a fixer upper Datsun and fix it up little by little. Having one running car is always for me a priority, but if you have money then cool...

I would keep your cars man. You have two vs one datsun. your cars are so clean and you know what is wrong with them. But its up to you...

I would sell one of the two and buy a fixer upper Datsun and fix it up little by little. Having one running car is always for me a priority, but if you have money then cool...

What he said X2

i really appreciate all the comments and advices...but just in case i'm still interested for a possible trade with a 510 2dr or a roadster...thanks again !!! giles

Great cars man! I was so close to buying a 4-door 68 corona this past autumn. But then I found a 4-door 510 and am so happy!

I think either would be a solid trade for a nice dime. Might be tough to find a dude on a Datsun site who would trade a 2-door 510, but if someone were lookin to try something new (as you are) you couldn't go wrong here. Plus the fact that you trading two for one makes it very interesting!!!

I certainly don't blame you for trying!

You need to find that random toyota guy who has a Datsun but wants an ol skool yota!

I love vintage J-tin no matter what make! GLWT!

jeeze... either the people on this forum are datsun blooded to their cores or someone is crazy here. those are two perfect looking vehicles all around. youd think someone would bite! welllll if you want a 78 lol....

i'm still keeping my fingers cross in case a possible trade can happen. i'm proud of my cars and would never offer a deal that i would find embarassing or offending...thanks again, giles.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.