i hate walmart auto center.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this happen to be the Longmont tire and lube shop? If so, I know exactly who you dealt with! I worked there for two years... before I was fired. I am guessing the guy you originally talked to was kinda fat and tatted up (really bad tattoos, too.), and had a southern accent... and the manager you dealt with was a balding idiot. Am I right? I should get a prize or something if I am!!! I am definitely curious about this!

That shop is so shitty... I was the only one that actually gave a shit there. Wal-mart hires a bunch of idiots, then they barely train them, and then they treat them like shit until they quit or get fired. I was fired because I kept calling out that asshole manager on his bullshit, and it pissed him off. Finally he found a way to get rid of me, and thank god! Best thing that ever happened to me! lol.

Discount is a little better, but a couple years ago, they stripped almost every lug on my '89 300zx after I spent $1400 putting new wheels and tires on it... At least they took care of it though.

I seriously want to know if I am right though... That would be hilarious!

Pretty sure you got it. The tech/ service writer was kind of an older scrawnwy dude. He was wearing a coat so i couldn't see any tattoos. During the whole argument he was struggling with a battery in a mini van. I think were talking about the same manager too. Dude is an incompetent ass.

I don't know why any mechanic or anyone who calls themself a mechanic would ever go as low as working at wal mart.

Are you still in the Longmont area?

I don't know why any mechanic or anyone who calls themself a mechanic would ever go as low as working at wal mart.

Are you still in the Longmont area?

It was an act of desperation, really. I was without a job for 3 months, and funds were drying up. They were the only choice. I ended up working there for two years because I started going to college, and I figured it was an easy enough job to do while being a student. Finding a place that is willing to work around a college schedule can sometimes be hard.

Yes, I still live in Longmont, and now I have a job at Best Buy... I miss turning wrenches though. I am not a seasoned mechanic, per say, but more of a backyard mechanic. I take pride in my work, however, and I feel like I am relatively decent at what I do, considering.

Here is my build thread, so you see what I mean...

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/21434-the-cheap-roadster-build-thread/

There are a few actual decent mechanics working at wal-mart, but that incompetent manager is not one of them, I assure you. He doesn't deserve any better than wal-mart! I have seen his work, and it is sub-par at best. I am sorry you had the displeasure of meeting him!

Well, I just use the rich auto shop teacher for rims n tires. No better insurance than doing the shit yourself, I don't like any shops except for the few JDM shops we have around here that don't fantasize Honda's and Subarus.

Anyways Wal-Mart is only good for two things to me:

-9mm Ammo

-Groceries when I'm broke and slightly stoned.