Was I that much out of line?

Icehouse

3K for a L18?

Must be good motor. But looks used.

Hawaiians got no money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont buy anything from him .

the price will come down. well maybe come down. He just might dump it before he sells it for less.Out of spite.

what is the car the motor comes with for that price? guy is smokin' rope!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I understand where this guy is coming from. He's a hawaii guy trying to sell parts for prices he would (and could) get in hawaii. I'm not saying its right nor am I justifying his attitude. Jeff's offer was more then fair.

-B

BTW, his son is a member here. Maybe he can talk pops down. Haha.

whats his user name anyways? maybe he could worm some of that stuff off his dad then give it out to the community at a fair price to all of us broke ass datsun owners

This kind of person is a hoarder. Most hoarders are out of touch with reality. I'm sure a psychologist could explain the behavior to you. Whatever he has will be pack-ratted away until he dies or is forced to get rid of it. One of my buddies has a dad like this. Has 8 million cool rare 510 parts, but wants gold dust prices for them. I just don't talk to him, and it's best to consider the hoard as not there. Just keep an eye out on the obituaries page.

There's a guy kinda like this near me with a '73 Z for sale. I looked it over for a buddy and it's got overspray, some wonky engine fittings, a football sized rust hole in the front framerail and general old Z wear and tear. He's had that thing listed at $5k for almost two years that I know of. Needless to say, I told my acquaintance to steer clear.