FS PL510

Price: $2800.00

PL510

Exterior Color : Yellow

Interior Color : Black

Manual Dogleg 5 Speed

Description & Mods :L20B w/ slalom Cam

Extras : American racing Libras, leather Trans Am seats, lowering springs

Car runs but needs a few things to be road worthy. I have a bunch of extra parts I intended to use to restore it, (Mostly NOS) but I just don't have the time now. Price is firm, will ship at buyers expense. Thanks for looking.

Contact Information: CoUSMCSSgt@hotmail.com

Pictures :

HPIM2532.jpg

HPIM2525.jpg

HPIM2534.jpg

HPIM2535.jpg

• Like 2
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He says it is in Aurora Colorado (one hour from my house). He had it listed on our local craigslist. I left him a message and sent emails stating "I'm an hour away, I'll be there with a trailer and cash in hand". He will not return any "local" calls. The car is NOT available to be viewed and he has removed it from craigslist. Interesting that it's for sale in Colorado with Texas plates.

This is a SCAM! :sick:

Nice, way to keep the guard up Bob! We should have known this was way to sweet of a deal!

(Would have been a nice one for your stable though!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

You folks are retarded. Lets forget for a minute that there could be a thousand reasons why it's for sale in colorado but has Texas plates on it, and focus on reality. At the price I was asking for the car did it ever occur to you "Bob3" that I had 50 hits on it in the first hour it was listed? I dealt with them in first come first serve basis and guess what buddy...YOU WERE NOT FIRST. So yeah, YOU did not get a reply, neither did 48 other people. I sent a response to the second person in line but the first deal went through. You might want to think twice about coming onto somebody's thread and calling them a liar and a scammer without any kind of real evidence other that the fact that you are mad YOU did not get a call back. Act your age, and be respectful of people trying to conduct legitimate business here.

@burabuda: Photoshop? You should have your eyes checked.

• Like 2

You folks are retarded. Lets forget for a minute that there could be a thousand reasons why it's for sale in colorado but has Texas plates on it, and focus on reality. At the price I was asking for the car did it ever occur to you "Bob3" that I had 50 hits on it in the first hour it was listed? I dealt with them in first come first serve basis and guess what buddy...YOU WERE NOT FIRST. So yeah, YOU did not get a reply, neither did 48 other people. I sent a response to the second person in line but the first deal went through. You might want to think twice about coming onto somebody's thread and calling them a liar and a scammer without any kind of real evidence other that the fact that you are mad YOU did not get a call back. Act your age, and be respectful of people trying to conduct legitimate business here.

@burabuda: Photoshop? You should have your eyes checked.

I still say you are full of it! Why was it back up on craigslist two weeks later if the first guy bought it?

Stay off Ratsun!

• Like 3