bre type 510 front spoiler

looking for a cheap bre type 510 spoiler does not have to be perfect considering im going to have to do some trimming to make it fit my 610 anyway so if you have an old one that is beat up i would be interested in in as long as its still in one peice let me know what you have i would prefer local stuff so its easier to deal with

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking for a cheap bre type 510 spoiler does not have to be perfect considering im going to have to do some trimming to make it fit my 610 anyway so if you have an old one that is beat up i would be interested in in as long as its still in one peice let me know what you have i would prefer local stuff so its easier to deal with

I'm not sure if this helps you,or what price range "cheap" is for you in this case,but you can buy a brand new one from BRE ( for a 510 at least ) for around $ 170 I saw them,& some other stuff on BRE's website. hope that helps!

Sorry no bre. But do have dobi type spoiler. Some blems 85.00$sportairdam001.jpgsportairdam004-2.jpgsportairdam003-1.jpg

lookin for a bre type and by cheap i mean one someone might throw away and wants to make a quick buck i dont want to buy a new one because ill just have to cut it up it doesnt make sence to me to spend 170 on somthing and cut it up

bonvo, rumor has it that the chin spoiler off of a VW Golf GTi fits the 610 with a little (read: minor) modification. This is the one I am looking for. May be worth looking into.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.