Exhaust cost?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

holy fuck!!! thats kinda.... homemade coolness? i made one that was bad fucking ass!!! then i went to the exhaust shop with it and the guys screwed it all up!!! bunch of jerk offs!!!!!! hainz, you say there are alot for sale? someone help me out i need a stock y pipe for a 620 the two hole kind.

• Like 1

hainz, you say there are alot for sale?

Evertime there is a KA swap where the Y pipes go??????Maybe they get sucked in a vortex

I can only suggest the TopEndPerformance short tube header that needs to be ceramic coated.

a Y pipe would be cheaper but unsure if they are able to clear a torsion bar on a 620 as most have L20 and would raise the Y pipe up. Maybe one from a 521 or very ealry 620 would have the corrort curve at the L16/18 height. Some runners are longer than others.

Be nice if somebody made some nice Generic shorts ones to clear all L motors as in car truck. The short tube header does this. But cost of the header and ceramic coating for a min amout of HP gain. Its more for fitting to get aht header. Most casesI hear good luck with them. Maybe some turing issues. if turn full left the center link or tie rod could hit the header.

Farmer Joes is about right for a Generic Y pipe as its short. Could be hit on a Industrial belt samder to clean up the edges and radios the inner holes better but look like its OK to me. Stainess bolts/studs and lot of antiseize would be better

Anybody in the Oregon region, I have a Y pipe in pretty good condition, it goes about 3 feet out after the end of the Y, if anybody wants it, it's theirs for 5-10 bucks.

And I have the mani for it too, if that's of any interest to anybody.