Identify this car?

My GF and I were walking down her street earlier in the middle of nowhere and found this sitting to the side near some abandoned houses. I didn't get much of a chance to get a many pictures of it since there were some dogs trying to eat us, but heres what I got. The thing that caught my eye was that the hood looked nearly identical to an old roadster, but the car is a hard top. Maybe a Triumph? I'm honestly not sure. All I know is that it's fucking awesome and I want it!

DSCF0204.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My GF and I were walking down her street earlier in the middle of nowhere and found this sitting to the side near some abandoned houses. I didn't get much of a chance to get a many pictures of it since there were some dogs trying to eat us, but heres what I got. The thing that caught my eye was that the hood looked nearly identical to an old roadster, but the car is a hard top. Maybe a Triumph? I'm honestly not sure. All I know is that it's fucking awesome and I want it!

DSCF0204.jpg

It does sorta look like a roadster scoop, I put one on my NL320.

DSCN0584.jpg

I don't know.. The grille opening isn't the same. The car you saw has an almost straight line on the hood. The Packard has a curve.

Now I'm dying to know what it is.. Go back!

Yeah I see what your sayin, allmost looks Desoto esque but still not quite. Heres a pic of my buddies sweet 1952 Firedome, 276 Hemi powered, 48,000 orginal miles, parked since it was repainted in the 70s barn find. Just for reference :lol:

0808001447b.jpg

I don't know.. The grille opening isn't the same. The car you saw has an almost straight line on the hood. The Packard has a curve.

Now I'm dying to know what it is.. Go back!

I'm going back this weekend (I hope) and I'm gonna try to get ahold of the owner and see what it is. And maybe see if he's interested in selling it ;)

Yeah I see what your sayin, allmost looks Desoto esque but still not quite. Heres a pic of my buddies sweet 1952 Firedome, 276 Hemi powered, 48,000 orginal miles, parked since it was repainted in the 70s barn find. Just for reference :lol:

0808001447b.jpg

hmmm. looks somewhat simialar, but I believe this car may be a little older. I think I got another pic somewhere.