total waste of my time

wayno

I went to that place on columbia in portland where you pull your parts and pay for them, well I took the time to pull a shortshaft 5 spd. out of an 86 nissan, the very moment after I shifted the tranny back to get it out, it started draining tranny fluid out a hole that them guys drilled in the case. The truck was wrecked, so it was driving before it got there, they drilled the hole, no matter how many times they say they didn't. What really made me mad is, the guy with the leg issue started laughing about it, what a walking, talking rectum. I will not be going there anymore. wayno

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a reason for the hole. The drain plugs can sometimes be very hard to remove. No reason at all for being a dick though. Get it for $5 and plug the hole. Fuck him.

They would have sold it to me for $100.00 instead of $165.00, but with no guarantee. I walked out, they made me carry my toolbox out, told me to leave the wheel barrel right there, I took the thing out ot get my tools, they told me I should not have, against the rules, I walked right past them with it empty, and past them again with the tools. I did not use profanity, I just said rather loudly(not yelling), that this place was a waste of my time.

who would want to drain a trannjy that would be sittign for a long period of time anyways??? wtf you should get that cattle tool off of no country for old men and give the walking rectum a hole, right behind his ear!!!

There may be environmental laws involved. Most wreckers around here have to drain ALL fluids and dispose of them. This prevents dicks from pulling something and having it leak all over. One place the guy had a gas can and funnel and the car on a lift. Pick axed the tank and collected his Friday night gas for his 4X4. Who buy's Datsun parts now anyway? They just did the same thing to get the oil out. (as fucked up as that was)

Ya, they don't always drain the fluids outta cars. I have hauled crushed cars in Texas and from New Mexico to Denver several times and never were the fluids drained. I hope I never have to do that again, friggin mess!! Oil leakin all over the deck of my trailer, and then I gotta haul a load of sheetrock!! I too thought there was rules to drain all that but nope! Crush it and haul it off :angry:

Haha got a couple great stories for ya then....I went to school with the guys nephew (the one who broke his leg off in his own ass(BTW, leg issue is that its missing)) and I guess he's that way with everyone. Don't take it personal. I also got a very sticky sweet shoe somewhere cause they don't drain all of their fluids. Just gotta find the right guy to deal with and be prepared for the unexpected.