some of my other cars

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice collection.. What is the story behind falcon grill,it almost looks like a 58 truck grill mated to 65 galaxie grill ,being a long time ford guy i need to know.. also red truck makes my old 55 pickup look like it should be pushed into the river ..........and left there.........laugh.gif

Very nice collection.. What is the story behind falcon grill,it almost looks like a 58 truck grill mated to 65 galaxie grill ,being a long time ford guy i need to know.. also red truck makes my old 55 pickup look like it should be pushed into the river ..........and left there.........laugh.gif

The grille in the falcon is the standard aussie model

i don't know why the cars that went to Australia were so bad ass!. the A-body Charger with the 265 Hemi with 300 HP. that's the shit! if i was a rich man I'd be importing a few of these cool cars. that valiant wagon is nice. what does it have for a motor?

i don't know why the cars that went to Australia were so bad ass!. the A-body Charger with the 265 Hemi with 300 HP. that's the shit! if i was a rich man I'd be importing a few of these cool cars. that valiant wagon is nice. what does it have for a motor?

lol u guys have some pretty mean cars 2, the vals running a 225 slant 6, i had an a-body sedan with 265 4 speed it was good fun :D

• 1 month later...

Heres a couple shots of my dads vw i worked on for a little while got to get it out again, its got about 4 inches out the front of the roof and the back has sort of been cut under the window and slid down inside itself kinda hard to explain but i found the plans for the chop on the web somewhere and lost track of it now, then i cut a 1940 chev truck rear window out narrowed it 9" and shortened 2" then filled up the back window, set of caddy lights frenched and thats about it....Billet front axle 2

OICS

156.jpg

157.jpg

159.jpg

160.jpg

Then theres my heart and soul (and its not my car)

This is my brothers ej holden wagon (kinda) i dont have any pics of before but heres where i am now

002-3.jpg

003-3.jpg

004-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

a mates photochop

018.jpg

Modifications thus far:

Chopped 4.5"(laid back Apillars to keep windshield stock), pancaked the roof, welded rear doors, moved b pillar back 6", lengthened the front doors 6", custom push button door handles.

Its not being worked on atm as my bro is a slack fuck and wont buy any more materials

• 3 weeks later...

Nice rides oz411; very nice indeed. How did they all make out with all the flooding you received down under. I've been keeping tabs. Tough spot you Aussies have been going through. Hope some resemblance of normal life comes back you guys soon. Thanks for sharing. I love looking at old cars/bikes/trucks etc.... :)

Nice rides oz411; very nice indeed. How did they all make out with all the flooding you received down under. I've been keeping tabs. Tough spot you Aussies have been going through. Hope some resemblance of normal life comes back you guys soon. Thanks for sharing. I love looking at old cars/bikes/trucks etc.... :)

Thanks mate, my place was sweet my hot rod was there, dads hotrods got wet so did my 411 and pretty much everything else aswell but they're all dry now for the time being normality is kinda coming back around the place.