Don't buy from slodat

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he live over by the old Wards building.....Pearl District, by 23 ave?...if so,if it's who I think, he schmucked me before also!

What the hell did I ever do to you man?

btw girls, way to air dirty laundry in public. God fucking help any of you if you ever get seriously ill or have a family member die. Should such thing happen, I wonder where shipping Datsun parts will fall in comparison for you. All that said, I have been slow as fuck to ship a few things. My sincerest apologies to any and all affected. To those who are just making derogatory assumptions about me, you probably need something better to do with your time.

The tables will most surely be turning. I'll be in the market for parts soon. My non-compete agreement expired and I just landed the job of my dreams. I have a sweet datto on it's way to my garage. All I can say is SR20det in the weeds!

(note: I say all of the above with a smile on my face, I'm not pissed nor am I wanting to start a flame war.)

Well Steve, let me be the first to extend the olive branch and say congratulations! Like I said before, thought you were a nice guy when we met, just had some stupid shit get in the way of being cordual.

The most important thing of all, is that you're still wrenchin' on a datsun!

Message to the mods: Ban me if you like, but aren't you guys here to curb these kind of things? One mans gripe w/ another shouldn't be public commentary. This is the kind of thing that will tear this community apart.

Don't get me wrong. Slo should've kept in better contact w/ his buyers. Buyer, you all need to be careful of your sellers. I've been screwed before (we all have) and it sucks. But rack it up to a learning experience.

Perhaps we should have a 'seller voucher' section. That way people can look to see if members are reputable. Mods need to monitor entries to make sure anything posted is constructive and delete EVERYTING that is a personal attack.

Steve: Was glad to see you today boss man. You are, and always have been, welcomed at the shop.

-Brian

... Whats with quoting only me?..check the others Bro.

If you read my post...I didn't know your name, I didn't know anything about YOU personally.

I DO remember giving a dude, GOOD money for less than desirable parts when I FIRST got into Datsuns..and making a deal for some other parts, that the same guy in the Pearl SCHMUCKED me on. No phone calls...no Email responses ...NOTHING!!!! after making a deal. Call it what you will.

I'm pretty sure you if you think back you will recall...if not , I guess my 54 year old brain is doing better than your 30 whatever year old gray mass.

I would have shut up after my first post but if your going to quote me, I will speak my mind. David

Message to the mods: Ban me if you like, but aren't you guys here to curb these kind of things? One mans gripe w/ another shouldn't be public commentary. This is the kind of thing that will tear this community apart.

Don't get me wrong. Slo should've kept in better contact w/ his buyers. Buyer, you all need to be careful of your sellers. I've been screwed before (we all have) and it sucks. But rack it up to a learning experience.

Perhaps we should have a 'seller voucher' section. That way people can look to see if members are reputable. Mods need to monitor entries to make sure anything posted is constructive and delete EVERYTING that is a personal attack.

Steve: Was glad to see you today boss man. You are, and always have been, welcomed at the shop.

-Brian

I just about stopped the post in the beginning, but after being a member of the BB list and therealm over moderation can be frustrating. I feel sometimes things can be resolved by members and mods shouldn't have to do the dirty work. I think I will freeze this one..... I don't know if you guys have noticed but I haven't been on to much.. Its easy to get busy and not do your job... WUPS...

The most important thing to me is that I'm alive :)

I'm glad to! Are you going to be driving your new rig to Canby?? You may have to start a project thread since this one will know longer be operational.