Akumazedex S130

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely watching this topic. Just bought a '79 280ZX of my own, and I love the look of this one. Mine needs a lot of work to get to the point yours is at, but I've decided one thing already while reading: headlight covers are a definite yes for the S130. (S30, not so much. Unfortunately, I don't have one of those.tongue.gif) I'll start my own thread once I get a few decent pictures. Wish I was in the Northwest where it seems like the rest of y'all are.

Also, Skib: "nomsayin" has to be my favourite slang re-spelling since "dafuq".

Thanks for the support. The zed has really come a long way, just flip couple pages back lol. But agreed, def need more 280's. Hence why we don't have our own forum an just linger in ratsun an hybrid. I say we start the "save the zx's" foundation lol

• Like 1

Flares and more stretch for 10* -45??? I'm fitting -50, tucking tire, with -1.5* camber. My friend has those EXACT wheels, about an inch higher than I, with 205/55-15s, and they fit great on stock/rolled fenders. Needs a little camber up front (stock upper mounts) but other than that they're a great fir for S130s.

Yeah, the tires that were on there were 225/60 15's hella too big, i was litirally sitting on the fenders lol. My buddy's s130 is about an inch an a half lower than stock so they should fit with those tires for the time being until he gets a better size. Pics of your friends car? Wanna see how they sit

Ireally like where this heading. ha

I would like to see more s130 action around here.

I don't think i'll ever really get around to starting a build thread.

I'm currently running 195/60R15 on my 15x10 -35 with a 25mm spacer on the rear.

No rubbing issues, lowered on S13 rear coilovers 12kg springs. Drifts hard. hahah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So in all the S30 excitement recently I forgot to post an update for daily. I picked up an AEM truboost boost controller, I'm now happily running 10psi! Fun times. Turbo spools soo much quicker now, haven't really got to deep into the features but I'm happy for now.

0cc8c623.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...