Things I am Thankful For

i am thankful that *so far* there are no asshats on this forum. the s-10 forum that i am on, its like 33000 members, and everybody is an expert, hell, most of the people on there don't really read the post before posting...they just spurt their opinion out there and automatically, they are right. dumbasses. so yeah, thanks guys for being cool. im going to quit posting over there now unless i have a major s-10 only issue.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool. I have seen only a few (wakywako for one) that seemed to know too much. I have told You guys over and over again, if I make a claim, I can back it up. You have seen that. I can refrence back to just about any subject that I post on. And that's a good thing. Refrencing proves credability. The last thing I ever want to be labled is a know it all. You guys want the straight up truth, and so do I. That is what I have noticed on here. If We haven't done it, there are no attitudes. Wiring diagrams, what striping looked like, wheel size, lugnut pitches, Weber carbs, etc. have all been ACCURATELY touched on. I would guess that Our degree of accuracy is a very high percent. We really do have a good thing going on here. And it's a pleasure to be a part of such a cool bunch of guys!!

I too appreciate the level of respect that others seem to have on this forum. I joined another forum recently (international scout II), and these guys are very respectful also. I found another Int. Scout forum and was a lurker for a few days, Figured out that these guys were real ASSCLOWNS. Found posts of people pointing it out that they were rude assholes. Their reply was that if they didnt like it then leave. I left.

Jason