tires

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so i called the online tire place called onlinetires.com after reading several negative reviews i decided to call them and see if they even had the federals in stock, nope!!! what they do is charge you for the tires then send you an email a week later saying they are out of stock! so they have your money tied up for a week, god dang think of what i could do investment wise if i had thousands and thousands of peoples dollars for a week!! dotn buy from online tires, it seems as though they suck!!!

so i called the online tire place called onlinetires.com after reading several negative reviews i decided to call them and see if they even had the federals in stock, nope!!! what they do is charge you for the tires then send you an email a week later saying they are out of stock! so they have your money tied up for a week, god dang think of what i could do investment wise if i had thousands and thousands of peoples dollars for a week!! dotn buy from online tires, it seems as though they suck!!!

I tried them looking for tires for my RAM.SMoke & Mirrors is all they are.And i found the tires cheaper at Sears.F'em.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure how the trucks drive but I put the directional federals on my dime and it pulled all over the road. I went back to the tire store a week later and swaped them out for a non-directional set and have not had a problem since. they all so seem to do well in the rain and wet.

Some people were asking about Kumhos...unless they have made lightyears of progress in the last two years, I wouldn't waste the money. I had a new set on my 07 yaris...I managed to get barely 10,000 miles and two years of use out of them. They handled terrible in the rain, and even worse on snow and ice...summer only tires, and even though they handled well on dry pavement, they wear incredibly fast.

What is really sad is that I have been running Westlakes(chinese tires sold at Tirefactory) on my other cars, and they cost less, have a long warranty and handle better in all weather than the Kumhos did.

I would put Kumhos in the same bracket as Zexus tires.

P.S. I am running Westlake SP06's on my wagon...no pulling and they handle nicely for an entry level tire.