• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks good, but i must say you cant judge it by its cleanliness, my old u67 head was cleaner than that after running some atf and motor flush and seafoam through it, and i knwo for a fact it has 200k plus on it. wish you were closer my friend

It will be recycled for the aluminum before I sell it for $75. huh.gif I dont need the money that bad.

Both statements make no sense. Aluminum here is around $0.60 a pound if all steel parts removed. Head = 47 lb, less without cam and valve train. Worth maybe $25. How does that work??? Selling for $150 but..... "don't need the money that bad" ?????

Wait and take the best offer if you don't need the money. Head goes to someone who needs it and 'does need the money that bad'. Everyone happy. Another Datsun on the road.

Hainz doesn't need it. He already made that apparent. He doesn't even really want it. Point was, $75 is just a silly offer. If you can't afford $150 for a peanut head, better keep hunting the yards and praying to your god of choice you luck out.

When I said id scrap it I was being facecious. Did you also read the part where I said id like to keep it?

What a shame, another for sale thread going down hill.

I bought a clutch from this guy. He skipped his lunch the next day to ship it, Good guy!

Thanks IZZ

Good luck selling your peanut head I just sold one for $75.00 with a fresh 3 angle grind. The market is hurting.

Thats cool, I couldnt but one for $75 if my life depended on it. This one is complete, and better than the one in my truck. If I get no takers at this price I'll keep it and build my dream motor.

Heres a heads up, this is the classified section. Its not a discussion. YOUR (this is directed at anyone reading this) opinion is NOT called for. If you want to pm me and talk about it feel free. If you want to talk crap about my ad, do it someplace else. PERIOD

Hainz is the ONLY person who replied here that was even remotely interested in buying. (BTW I know hainz ouitside of ratsun).

Wheres the moderators?

• Like 1

Offers or questions use the p/m to contact the seller. A forum covers and extends past many economic boundaries. $150 for one is only $75 for another. Supply and demand. Often it is true (for good or bad) that the true value of a thing is what it will sell for. P/m an offer.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.