Wheels, what you got?

Looking for a set of wheels. 14's or 15's. Currently I have stock front suspension, but plan on doing a ZX swap.

Would like to not pay too much; if it gets too high I will just buy the set I want new, but I dont want to spend that money right now.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How cheap is cheap ???

Exactly...you're idea of "cheap" may not be other's "cheap" so it's best to put in a range that you're willing to pay based on size/condition/style.

• 2 months later...

if laecaon isn't intrested i maybe. it's hard finding tires for my 13 x 7's and want more tire choices

Agree to that in full! I can't find any for my 13 7s either! I go to tire shops and say I need a 205 60 13 and they just blink lol. Then they say they have that width in a 16. Major fail on running wide 13s

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Sumitomo&tireModel=HTR+200&partnum=15HR3HTR200&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

these are the only tires besides race tires i can find for the wide 13s in teh size i want. i got into an argument with a les schwab guy on the phone today he pretty much called me an idiot and that tire size dosn't exist

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.