free kitteh to good home (vancouver area)

so my neighbore has like a billion cats an neglects them an shit an they're fuckin breeding so i been catchin kittens, first one i took to the no kill shelter cause it needed help an they fixed it an found it a good home..

well i found another an its really cute but kinda skiddish.. anyone want it?

IMG00003-20100916-1559.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TTT

A new word?

skib.bish: adj. (skib-ish)

[Middle English, perhaps of Dutch origin, akin to Old Norse skjōta, to skjib (wave with one finger) .]

1. One who uses the word oics ((a miskeying of the word pics, similar to pwned for owned, an inter-web 'in joke')) and the word fuckkery, often used to dial back members that have left the insomniacs reservation.

2. One who avoids having his/her picture taken unless middle finger is showing. [see skjib above]

skibbishly skib'bish·ly adv.

skibbishness skib'bish·ness n.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

TTT

A new word?

[Middle English, perhaps of Dutch origin, akin to Old Norse skjōta, to skjib (wave with one finger) .]

1. One who uses the word oics ((a miskeying of the word pics, similar to pwned for owned, an inter-web 'in joke')) and the word fuckkery, often used to dial back members that have left the insomniacs reservation.

2. One who avoids having his/her picture taken unless middle finger is showing. [see skjib above]

TTT

A new word?

ahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: