Finally Found a Datsun Radio

ggzilla

only took me 7 years to find one that was inexpensive.

Went to the pull-a-part today. Found this in a 1984 Nissan Senta (Sunny B11) for $8.50. The car looked nice, so I figured it would work.

Fitted into my Datsun 1200, it sounds good and lights up with the running lights.

22446.jpg

Fits better than the original 1200 radio (which didn't work). It is a smaller unit so slips behind the dash very easy.

Clarion RN-454M

22443.jpg

The dial plate is on the radio. But on the 1200 it's on the facia, so I carefully removed the dial from the 1200 facia plate.

22444.jpg

Simple wiring.

22445.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

think i seen one on ebay

Ok.. first ten ratsun members gets datto radio for a welcome present if visits in finland :D at winter :rolleyes:

i´d like to sell for those who really needs one.. but shipping to us is at least 20$ or more.. dont know.. if my cousins visits here at Christmas then i can give couple with him or she.. he lives at florida and she in hawaii..

let me know if intrested.. no need to pay if those aint work on USA.. new cd players does not work cause different radio frequencies..